1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions. (They probably won't be the same ones you see above!)
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
I was interviewed by morganichele
1. What's your busiest month out of the year, and why?
Probably June, because I have finals and the last of my midterms so I'm studying a lot. :\
2. Do you cook, and if so, what's your best dish?
Unfortunately, no, I don't really cook. My cooking talents are limited to pasta. :D
3. If you had to pick any character off of Smallville to make a sandcastle with, who would you pick and why? lol
Oliver Queen. He's so adorable and he looks like he would be a lot of fun to make a sandcastle with. Like he can be really mature but I can tell he knows how to have fun too. Plus he's so pretty!! ;)
4. What's the longest length of time you've had the hiccups, and how did you finally get rid of them?
It's been a while since I've had the hiccups *knocks on wood* But I would have to say, 10 minutes. It was quite annoying. I thik I finally got rid of them by drinking lots of water. Sorry, not a very interesting story. :)
5. Do you wrap your presents, or get someone else to do it? :-P
I actually wrap my own presents. I love to wrap, I'm kind of a dork that way! :) In fact, my parents and my sister sometimes have me wrap their presents too!! During Christmas, I'm the one who is wrapping the gifts. Yup, total dork here and proud of it. :D