1) Soar (Clark/Lois, PG) by saavikam77- She's so great at Clark/Bruce and she usually writes SR Clois. This was her first attempt at SV Clois. I was shocked ... she's a natural! It's a cute ficlet that is just too awesome for words!
2) The Librarian Series (Chloe/Dean, PG, SV/SPN) by divas_lament- I am loving this series. Chloe finally gets to get the hell away from Smallville and does it on her own terms. Her Dean is too fun and the interactions between them are great. Each time she puts a new part to this series, I get so excited! It's just too wonderful!
3) Chill (Clark/Bruce, Clark/Lex, PG-13, SV/DCU) by bradygirl_12- A futurefic that's simply wonderful, in a heartbreaking way. There's character death mentioned, though not Clark or Bruce and it's two parts. The character dynamics are just great and this is another one of her amazing stories. Definitely worth a read!
4) A Worth Without Superman (Clark/Lois, PG-13, WIP) by Jade4813- The sequel to my favorite Clois fic, "A World Without Lois Lane". The sequel is a WIP and if you like Chloe, she's in it too and has a significant role. If you haven't read the first one, you may be confused. It's basically what happens when Lois Lane gets snatched away from her life, her fiance (Clark) and transported to a world where she died, which is much different than her own. Now the sequel is about the Clark in the other world she encountered. She's one of the most incredible Clois authors and I admire her greatly. This fic is made of win!
5) What Not to Wear (Clark/Lois, PG) by htbthomas- An adorable one-shot where Lois rearranges Clark's wardrobe. The banter is witty and fun and totally fits the Clois. The ending has a nice little twist is just excellent. A must read for Clois fans!
6) Operation Chlollie (Chloe/Oliver, Clark/Lois, PG-13) by sarcastic_fina- She wrote this a little while ago but I'm recc'ing it now. Once Lois Lane sets her mind to something, it's impossible to change it. Poor Clark finds out the hard way when she is intent on matchmaking Chloe and Ollie and drags him into the mission. The Clois is great and Lois is too funny for words. Chlollie are cute together and this fic is just fun!
7) Green Eyed Monster (Clark/Lois, Lois/OC, PG) by Twilight-Sunshiney- I read this on the DI (Divine Intervention, Clois board) and I loved it. I was so glad to see it on ff.net so I could link it here. The title says it all. Clark is very jealous of Lois and her overly affectionate new boyfriend and Chloe takes some time to smack some sense into him. Very great read!
That's all for now! Remember, if you enjoyed the fics, leave feedback for the authors!
Have a great night everyone!