1) Alliance (Chloe/Oliver, Clark/Diana, Lois/Bruce, NC-17, SV/DCU, WIP) by kdsch123- I know I've recc'd this before but I squee every time she updates! It's so amazing and I swear, it's my favorite fic! Her characters are so realistic and so TRUE to canon. She was the first one to make me fall in love with the Chlollie pairing and this story is just win! There's even Chlo-Lo bonding! If you haven't read it, you're missing out on something incredible.
2) Warm Hands In The Night (Clark/Bruce, Adult, SV/DCU, 'Tomorrow verse) by arianstarr- I have to say, the Tomorrow verse is my favorite Clark/Bruce fic. She's just amazing. The dynamics between Clark and Bruce is so wonderful and beautiful. This story fits in perfectly and it is just heart melting good. All her characters, from Lois to Chloe to Ollie are perfectly written. Plus Bruce-Martha bonding is win! Any Clark/Bruce loving fan needs to read this! And the entire 'verse, if you haven't already!
3) The Way Things Were And The Way They Became (Chloe, Gabe, PG) by simplytoopretty- A lovely fic about Chloe and Gabe's first Christmas without her mother. I love Gabe's POV and little Chloe is just so smart and sweet. I don't see kid fics with Chloe very often and I've never seen this theme before but she does it so well!
4) Secrets Revealed (Chloe/Oliver, Clark/Lois, PG-13) by sarcastic_fina- A cute one-shot about Clark finding out about the Chlollie. It has a great Clark/Chloe friendship, which I always adore. And there's some cute Clois mention with a nice ending for us Clois fans. I love the way she writes everyone and there are no unnecessary triangles, which is always a bonus.
5) His Number One (Chloe/Oliver, Oliver/others, PG-13) by sarcastic_fina- What I loved about this fic is reading the Chlollie from a third person's perspective. This time, it's Ollie's several girlfriends, who find that there's no match to the person who is already in Ollie's heart. It's wonderful. Definitely worth a read!
6) The Matchmaker (Chloe/Oliver, Chloe/OMC, NC-17, WIP) by sarcastic_fina-What can I say? When she's on a roll, she's on a roll. This one in mostly in the perspective of Chloe's son, Eric, who she's raising as a single mother. The kid is written so well and you can totally tell that he's Chloe's son. It's so cute to read about him interacting with Ollie and how he knows that those two are meant to be together, even if they're stubborn. There is a prologue and a first chapter up but I can't wait to read more!
7) Old Stomping Grounds (Chloe/Dean, PG-13) by divas_lament- This is part of her wonderful Librarian series, which I'm enjoy immensely. The Dean/Chloe dynamics are great and this particular part is awesome cuz it brings in Perry White! It's a fun read and everyone should go look at the entire series.
8) Breathless (Clark/Oliver, NC-17) by quiet__tiger- Oh man, this one is just amazing! Her Clark/Oliver is always awesome and if I could get her to write more, I so would! They're such guys and it's great. Clark and Ollie watching porn together ... and they find out about a new power of Clark's ... really, if you're not intrigued now, you're crazy. And the fic rules! She posted on my birthday so I felt all special.
9) A Thin Line Between Love And Hatred (Clark/Oliver, Oliver/Dinah, Clark/Lana, PG-13) by mitsuki_shizuka- One more Clark/Ollie! It's so cute and you gotta love jealous Clark. Her Ollie is so vulnerable yet strong at the same time. A fun read for sure!
10) Season 6 AU (Chloe/Clark, Lois/Oliver, Lex/Lana) by circulartime- This one is a fun series that I'm really enjoying. It starts out at 6.02 "Sneeze" and remakes it so it ends Chlark. I think it's really cute and she's doing a good job with it. So far, she's rewritten "Sneeze", "Wither", "Arrow" and "Reunion". I love unique ideas so this really appeals to me and she's writing it so wonderfully! Go check it out!
Okay, I'm done for now! If you like anything, leave feedback for the authors so we can get more fics from them!
Hope you're all having a good week!