snagged this one from hils.
Take a look at your LJ friends list, then list up to ten things you want to say to ten different LJ friends. DO NOT state who these people are. DO NOT confirm or deny any "comment speculation"
Don't be quick to assume because you may be wrong. It's not always the obvious. :D Some of these can apply to more than one person and yes, I will abide to the rules and not tell you who it is!
1. I think you're one of the sweetest people to ever exist. I admire you greatly for staying out of drama ... your ability to be neutral is a trait that I think is amazing.
2. I miss you ... we don't that much anymore and you're not on LJ very often. I know you're busy with RL but that doesn't mean that I don't wish you were around. I liked our conversations.
3. I friended you for all your great, interesting posts. But I never thought you'd friend me back. I was pleasantly surprised when you did. :)
4. I wonder why you friended me sometimes ... I don't think we ever really interacted so I'm curious as to how you found me. Not that I mind. I like having you on my flist. That doesn't stop me from thinking about it though.
5. When I have fandom issues, you're the first person I look for. And you never fail to make me feel better. I am glad we got to know each other better and I'm really grateful for your support. You're one of my favorites people! :D
6. It's awesome how you feel so free to speak your mind, even if the opinion is not that popular within fandom. And you do it so eloquently! Your meta posts was what first drew me to your journal.
7. I wish everyone was as logical as you.
8. I never thought we'd have this much in common but it's great. You're a blast to talk to!
9. I draw a blank when I look at your name on my profile. I don't consider that a good thing. :\
10. I'm sorry I don't comment much ... I do value you as a LJ friend. I promise I'll be better in the future!