1. One movie that made you laugh: Enchanted- that movie was adorable! &hearts
2. One movie that made you cry: Stepmom- that was heartbreaking
3. One movie you loved when you were a child: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie ... I was such a fan of that show and Kimberly/Tommy were &hearts ... my first ship before I knew what shipping was. ;)
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once: A Few Good Men ... it's definitely my favorite movie.
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it: Bring It On ... I saw it when I was younger and I did love it.
6. One movie you didn't like: Ape ... my friend loves James Franco and she wanted to see it, since he directed it and I couldn't stand it. So painful. The symbolism is lost on me. :\
7. One movie that scared you: Identity
8. One movie that bored you: The Haunted Mansion ... I also don't like Eddie Murphy. The Dr. Doolittle movies were okay but I don't find him very funny at all.
9. One movie that made you happy: Elf ... Will Ferrel's brand of humor is not really my type but this was really cute.
10. One movie that made you miserable: Little Women ... I knew I shouldn't watch that movie because I always get upset with Jo and Laurie not ending up together in the books. But ... Christian Bale! And I couldn't resist. Of course I ended up getting upset. I must be nuts. :\
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see: Bridge to Terabithia ... the book killed me as a kid so I just couldn't bring myself to see the movie.
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with: Prince Caspian ... I love Ben Barnes! :D
13. The last movie you saw: The Dark Knight :D
14. The next movie you hope to see: House Bunny ... I know, it looks silly but I think it seems kinda cute. :D
Not tagging anyone but feel free to snag!