1. Release (Chloe/Jimmy, Chloe/Dean, PG-13, SV/SPN) by divas_lament- This fic has Chloe marrying Jimmy ... almost. It's her wedding day and she runs and who does she run into? None other than one half of our favorite hunter pair. I think this is realistic, as I strongly believe neither one of them are ready for marriage. Very well done. :D
2. Dance With My Father (Clark, Martha, unrated) by iliana_1- There are so few family fics anymore and so I was really happy to see one. It's a bit angsty, with Clark reminiscing about his father but I like the Clark-Martha interaction at the end. Definitely worth reading and it won't take very long either. :)
3. Shaken (Clark/Lois, Adult) by circulartime- This is a two parter and it is steamy. Her Clark is so wonderfully aggressive and her Lois is awesome. If you love Clois, you'll enjoy this! Trust me. :D
4. And If I Lied, It Was For You (Chloe, Lois, PG) by simplytoopretty- This is a sad fic, which shows the Chloe-Lois relationship breaking down, without blaming either character for the split. This totally broke my heart but it was amazing. I could see this happening and as much as that kills me, the fic was wonderful. The emotions were so real and she does a good job of getting into Lois's head. A must read, in my opinion.
5. Would You Still Love Me If (Oliver/Lois, G) by circulartime- Lollie fic is rare and far between but this is a nice oneshot that will bring a smile to your face, if you're a fan. The dialogue is light and cute and it made me smile.
6. Into darkness we find ourselves drawn (Chloe, Lois, mentions of Chloe/Jimmy & Clark/Lana, PG-13) by simplytoopretty- She did write another Chlo-Lo piece but this one is happy. For those of you who love Chlo-Lo like I do, you have to read this. It will give you that happy feeling ... it shows how Chloe and Lois find their way back to each other with a kickass Lois and an adorable Chloe. :D
I hope you like these recs! Remember, if you read, review! :) Have an nice night everyone!