Anyway, I figured you all missed my lovely rec lists and since I feel it's been a while, I'm doing one. Enjoy!
1. Farm Boys, Nooners and Other Reasons It's Good to be Oliver Queen (Clark/Oliver, NC-17) by quiet__tiger- Clark/Ollie ... my OTP! And she writes it so well! They're such guys, for a lack of a better word. And I love how she writes them both. The addition of hot sex this a perfect fic and a must read for any thing Clark/Ollie lover.
2. Bad Days (Chloe, G) by autumnrae89- This is a Chloe-centric ficlet about her thoughts in jail. I really enjoy her Chloe voice and it's very interesting.
3. Starting Anew (Chloe/Dean, PG-13, SV/SPN, sequel) by divas_lament- This is the sequel to Release, the one where Chloe does the whole runaway bride routine. This one is Chloe-centric and we find out that her encounter with Dean left her with something she doesn't expect. It's very well written and I love the mention of overprotective Lois. Her fics are always great and this one is no exception.
4. The Different Speeds of Bart Allen (Chloe/Bart, PG-13) by sarcastic_fina- If you've been on my flist for a while, you know I used to rec her a lot but then, she went f-locked. However, I realized that I could link to the ff.net posts! Sometimes, I'm slow. But seriously, if you're over 18 and you love Chlollie, Chlean or Chruce, she's the gal to go to. :) This one was Chloe/Bart and since there's a severe lack of that, I had to link to it. It's a lovely ficlet that will make you smile for sure. :)
5. A World Without Superman (Clark/Lois, PG-13, WIP, sequel) by jade4813- This is the fantabulous sequel to one of my favorite Clois fics, A World Without Lois Lane and if you haven't read that, you should. Her plot is unique and the way she writes just has you begging for more. I'm waiting on pins and needles for an update. One of the few reasons I go to ff.net. I have this one on alert! :D
6. Dinner, Jealousy and Bart Allen (Chloe/Dean, unrated, SV/SPN) by rivilli- A very cute oneshot with Chloe and our favorite speedster. The way he flirts with Chloe makes me smile and Dean's jealousy is cute. :D
7. Anything But Ordinary (Chloe/Oliver, NC-17, WIP, spoilers) by gen717- She's usually too prolific for me but I nabbed this one from the start and I plan to keep up with it. The plot is fantastic, based off a spoiler from 8.03 "Toxic". She writes a wonderful Chloe and Oliver and I'm in love with this story already.
I hope you all like the recs! Remember, if you like a story, leave feedback. I know I always say this but it's how we get more fics. ;) Take care all!