Sometimes it's ok to pimp yourself out. Post a list of your top five fic-favorites you've written, regardless of fandom or the reason you love them. This isn't about the BEST things you've written, but what you LOVE most.
I refuse to tag people because I think anyone on my flist who writes should do this. I know I have some fabulous authors on my flist so I demand your participation! What can I say? I'm a bit bossy. It's a part of my charm!
These are in no particular order. :D
1. We Belong Together (Clark/Lois, PG-13)- It was my first real Clois fic that I had finished and I was a bit nervous. I switched POVs here so that was another worry. However, I was pretty pleased with the turnout. :D
2. Chemicals React (Clark/Oliver, R, completed WIP)- I'm kind of sentimental and this was my first Clark/Oliver WIP that I completed. I think that it is why it is close to my heart. I'm pretty sure I'd change some things if I was to write the idea now but oh well! What can you do? I still like it. :D
3. Save the Best for Last (Clark/Lois, PG-13)- I always get nervous writing Clois fics and this one was for a challenge too, which made it so much more intimidating. I bounced around with ideas in my head for weeks, mentally writing scenes in the shower of all places. If I can't see in my head, I can't write it down. I actually got really close to missing my deadline but I guess I work under pressure and it all came out. Lois is one of the toughest characters for me to write and since it's all in her POV, that made me nervous. Everything worked out and I ended up liking it. :D
4. Accidentally in Love (Clark/Oliver, R, completed WIP)- Last summer, I went on a total writer's block. Near the end I came out of it and this was the fic that resulted. I don't know where the idea came out of but I just went with it. It turned out a lot longer than I expected and I dragged it out for a while too. This was one I really enjoyed writing, which is why it is on the list, and that's also a reason I could never quite give up on it. My dearest beta's encouragement also helped moving this forward. ;)
5. Their Place (Chloe/Clark, PG-13)- I know what you're thinking ... Chlark and svgurl? Yes, it happened! I wrote it as a b'day fic and I was so worried. I'm really used to writing their friendship in my Clark/Ollie fics but this was a whole different level. I'm stubborn though, you see. Unless I'm 100% turned off by the pairing, I'll want to try my hand at it eventually. And I was pleasantly surprised with the results on this one. :)
I hope you didn't get too bored by this, if you decided to read it. And I highly encourage people to do it! It's fun! :)