shelly505 tagged me. :)
1.What are your nicknames?
I don't have any.
2. How do you style your hair?
I have black hair and it's currently till my shoulders and is in layers. I think it's a little wavy and the layers have mostly grown out. I don't use anything on my hair in the morning though. I'm kinda paranoid like that.
3. What's new in your life right now?
Living in an apartment is still new for me, even though it's been a few months. It's a whole bunch of responsibility that I'm not used to. I'm getting better at it. :D
4. How many colors are you wearing now?
Two. Blue jeans and a dark red shirt.
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
An extrovert. I love to talk and I think I get that from my mom. I'm the girl who will chat with you on the plane if you're sitting next to me and look friendly. :D
6. What was the last book you read?
"Elephants Can Remember" by Agatha Christie. I love her. She's one of my favorite authors.
7. Do you enjoy violent films?
No, I like action movies but I can't stand too much blood.
8. If the person you secretly like is already taken, what would you do?
Move on. I don't like to waste a lot of time pining.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
My writing, or my inability to do so. I miss the days when it came naturally.
10. What was the last thing you ate today?
11. What picture do you have on your desktop?
Just the generic Apple background. I got too lazy to change it.
12. What websites do you visit daily?
Livejournal, Comcast, Yahoo!Mail, and the DI.
13. What classes are you taking right now? and if you're not in school anymore, what's your job?
International Law, US Foreign Policy & Gods & Goddesses: Roots of Patriarchy.
14. Do you like to clean?
Not really but I am my mom's daughter and I can't stand to live in mess. In fact, I cleaned my apartment just yesterday. :)
15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
"You found me"- The Fray ... I love them! &hearts
16. Are you currently in love?
Nope, unless celebrities and fictional characters count. ;D
17. What's better: a movie date or bowling with friends?
Bowling with friends. This is why I'd suck in a relationship ... I'd rather be with my friends any day.
18. What would you do if you see $100 lying on the ground?
Try to see if I can find the owner but if not, keep it, I guess.
19. Best time of your life?
I guess the first two of college? It was a lot of fun and I think I was more involved then than I am now. Though I do love UCLA. :D
20. Tell me something good.
I was just opening a random document and it turns out I had saved all my notes for my Excelsior fic there! I'm so excited!! Ooh, and Thanksgiving is in a few days so I can go home! :D
B. tag eight people. don't refuse to do that. If you choose to accept it:
I tag beef_wonder3, charlie_jae, faith_mars, isabelles, loisxxlane, januaried, sesheta_66, & supercaptain182