1. A Merry Queen Christmas (Clark/Lois, JL, Chloe/Jimmy, G) by littlehutt- I love fics with the JL and this was really cute. And it has a drunk!Lois, which is always fun. All the elements to make up a good fic. :D
2. The Last Chance Texaco (Chloe/Dean, PG) by strangevisitor7- Dean and Sam get an invite to Chloe's wedding and Dean thinks Chloe has been possessed. It's hilarious. Great dialogue, an amusing storyline and a perfect ending.
3. Something Nice (Clark/Lois, PG) by bichito- Clark gets a Christmas card from Lois ... and he's not exactly happy about it. It's really funny and I love how she writes Clark and Lois. This one will definitely make you smile.
4. Peace comes dropping slow (Clark/Lois, Martha, PG) by thedeadparrot- Martha comes home for the holidays. I love her and I miss her on the show so I was thrilled to see her in the fic. She really has her character down too and it's cute how she sees something between Clois. Totally adorable.
5. Superman VS Batman: The Smackdown (Justice League, unrated) by iliana_1- Superman and Batman have a rivalry and the League has some fun at their expense. If you want a laugh, you'll really get one with this fic. :D
6. Where the Lightening Strikes (Clark/Bruce, PG-13) by mithen- This fic melts my heart. Bruce finds Clark's diaries in the Fortress and he tries to fulfill Clark's every wish. It's just absolutely adorable and pretty funny too. :D
7. The One Thing Chloe Could Never Get Used To (Chloe, Clark, PG) by burningqueen- There are so few friendship fics out there, which is why I was so thrilled to see this. After knowing about Clark's secret, you'd think Chloe would be used to everything, right? Wrong. Hence the title. It's really funny and she does a wonderful job with both Chloe and Clark.
8. Fire and Eyes (Clark/Lois, PG) by emerald_night- This one definitely made me really happy. Great Clois and some nice Chlo-Lo too. Two of my favorite things. :D
9. Sunshine (Clark/Lois, Mature, SV/DCU, sequel, WIP) by xenokattz- This is the sequel to the amazing "Bloodlines, one of my favorite Clois fics. The sequel is just as wonderful as the first one. I love how she writes everyone's characters. And the dialogue is just so witty and fun. There's everything that you could want in a fic!
10. Roasted (AC, Victor, PG-13) by quiet__tiger- Victor tries to roast chestnuts and AC makes jokes. It's just really entertaining. Not many fics with those two and I was glad to see this one. :D
11. Sweet Dreams (Clark/Lois, Clark/Lex, NC-17) by mskatej- In this gem, Lois asks about the Clex and gets very turned on by it. Her Clark and Lois are perfect as usual and this fic is just really hot. :D
12. Signal Fire (Chloe/Oliver, NC-17, WIP, sequel) by gen717- This is the sequel to her fic, "Anything But Ordinary", which I really enjoyed. Her Chlollie is fantastic and she's good to Lois too, which is a major plus, In this sequel, Chloe and Ollie are in Star City but there's still a threat to their relationship. Just read it ... you'll love it as much as I do!
13. Clark Frost (Clark/Lois, Oliver, PG) by htbthomas- This has all my favorite things ... an awesome Ollie and Clois! He's such a good friend to the two of them. The banter is great and the characterizations are spot on. Just an all around winner!
14. A Merry Little Christmas (Clark/Lois, G) by northern_star- In this fic, Davis never existed so it's s8 without him. Lois thinks that she's all alone on Christmas but finds out she's not. It's very awesome. :D
15. A Special Tradition (Clark/Oliver, Lois, G) by jaycolin- An adorable Christmas fic! I love Collie and I loved this. And it had an awesome Lois too, which is always appreciated in my world. :D
16. Silent Exchanges (Clark/Lois, PG) by moonshayde- I love when a 12days_of_clois challenge is in place ... I get so many good fics to read! This one is no exception. Lots of Clois banter and it's fun and adorable at the same time.
17. Blame It on the Elves (Chloe/Dean, PG) by divas_lament- This is set in her "Spawn" universe and I just love it. Domestic!Chlean is too cute for words and she just writes them so well! :D
18. Ring A Bell (Clark/Lois, PG) by ancarett- This fic made me smile. It has Lois being sweet by putting a tree in an unconscious Jimmy's room, some Clois and even a tad bit of Ollie! What more can you ask for? If you like Clois, you'll like this. :D
19. Driver Picks The Music (Clark/Lois, PG) by burningqueen- Lois and Clark get stuck in traffic and the results are rather entertaining. Her Clois is very cute and it definitely put a smile to my face. UST FTW! :)
20. Four Christmases (Clark/Lois, G) by jade4813- Imagine my surprise and delight when I found out that one of my favorite Clois authors had a new fic out! This one will send you through a turmoil of emotions and it's just beautiful. A must read for every Clois lover. It will definitely put you in the holiday mood! :D
And that's that! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas if you celebrate and remember, if you like a fic, leave some feedback for the authors! :D