Episode #8-17: "Hex"
March 26, 2009
The CW's Official Description (Posted 3/5/09): IT’S FREAKY FRIDAY FOR CHLOE AND LOIS WHEN DC CHARACTER ZATANNA APPEARS — At Chloe’s (Allison Mack) birthday party, a mysterious magician named Zatanna (guest star Serinda Swan) grants Chloe’s wish to be more like Lois (Erica Durance) and switches the two into each other’s bodies. Zatanna searches for her father’s book of spells so she can conjure up his spirit but not before also granting Clark (Tom Welling) his deepest wish. Aaron Ashmore and Justin Hartley also star. Description posted on KryptonSite. Mairzee Almas directed the episode written by Bryan Q. Miller (#3T7467).
Wait, so they get switched into each other's bodies? So it WAS like we all originally thought. This might actually be fun! :)
Episode #8-21: "Injustice"
May 7, 2009
Director: Tom Welling
Guest Stars: Alessandro Juliani (Dr. Hamilton), Jessica Parker Kennedy (Bette/Plastique)
UPDATED 3/6/09: Tess's gang includes characters named Plastique, Leech, Fallout, and Voltage. Plastique is, of course, Bette from the episode of the same name. Leech is not Eric Summers, sadly, but instead is a "cocky skate punk."
- Green Arrow saves Clark from the Leech character, and Clark discovers that Oliver has Lex's Kryptonite ring.
- Chloe seems to be working with the Injustice Gang; for why, we don't know, but she doesn't seem to be acting like herself.
- Tess is determined to find the Traveler.
- Clark confronts Oliver about having the kryptonite ring, and learns that Oliver obtained it after killing Lex (in "Requiem").
- Oliver gives Clark something that may help to vanquish Doomsday.
- Tess also seems determined to stop Doomsday.
- The "very valuable" thing Tess gets a hold of is the Phantom Zone crystal.
It seems Tom Welling has been confirmed as the director! Before it always had "unconfirmed" in parenthesis but not anymore! Oh yay!
But the spoilers ... whoa. I didn't like Bette the first time around. Hopefully the actress has gotten better. But Tess's gang sounds cool.
The BIG OMG is that Clark finds out about the ring and that Ollie killed Lex! This is HUGE! However, Ollie gives him something that may help him so they're still okay? Please don't let them not be okay. I love the boys.
As for the Phantom Zone crystal ... are we still on that? How may times do we have to see that place?
Feel free to share your thoughts!