Now for a meme I snagged from blackwidow:
+ post a list of 10 TV shows you watch/ed.
+ have your friends list guess your favorite character from each show.
+ when someone guesses your favorite character, bold the title.
+ when guessed, tell us why you like that character.
1. NCIS: Tony- guessed by calcus- I love him because he just has so many layers. I mean, sure he comes off as the fun loving playboy but you can see he has his vulnerable sides too. Not to mention that his loyalty to Gibbs is just too adorable for words. &hearts It helps that Michael Weatherly is hot. ;)
2. Smallville: Clark- guessed by autumnrae89; He's the first character I fell in love with and the one that keeps me watching at the end of the day. Tom Welling plays him wonderfully and he's just awesome. I love how he's matured over the years. I love what a big heart he has and I really love his loyalty and devotion to his friends.
3. House: House- guessed by autumnrae89; I know he's a total ass but I can't help by be amused by him. He's brilliant and I enjoy characters who snark. My shallow side also appreciates his pretty blue eyes. :D
4. Gilmore Girls: Lorelai Gilmore- guessed by beautygirl777; I love Lorelai ... she's such a strong woman. I really admire the way she raised Rory by herself and wouldn't compromise her beliefs or bow down to her parents' wishes. She's snarky and awesome and a great mom. No, she's not perfect but I like her that way. :D
5. One Tree Hill: Brooke Davis- guessed by beautygirl777; I don't watch OTH anymore but when I did, I adored Brooke. IMO, she had the best character development over the seasons. From a flirty, devious, cheerleader who had a thick wall to a mature, confident, just all around awesome woman. She's a good friend, who is smart and beautiful. I swear, she's the whole package! I think that she reminds me a bit of Lois, which is why she appeals to me. :)
6. Law&Order CI: Bobby Goren- guessed by beef_wonder3; I guess I have a think for complex characters. Goren is an amazing investigator but we all know he has a lot of issues. Until Alex, no partner could put up with him. But she did and I love the way they play off each other. I like how he can be menacing when he wants to but sometimes, he's just a softie. He is the reason that I love CI so much. :D
7. Dirty Sexy Money
8. Law & Order
9. Grey's Anatomy: Cristina- guessed by autumnrae89; She's really tough and awesome. Sometimes she can be a bitch but she also has her soft side. I love how loyal she is and I used to really like her with Burke. They were cute together.
10. Law & Order SVU: Olivia Bensen- guessed by beef_wonder3; I don't watch SVU that much anymore (I prefer CI and the original) but I really love Detective Bensen. She's great and just so strong and kickass. She fights for what she believes in and I love her rapport with Elliot.