Comment to this entry saying "Interview Me," and I will ask you 5 questions.
Here are the five questions she asked me.
1. If you had to be stranded on an island with only one other person, and one other thing, who/what would they/it be?
Probably my best friend, the one who is in England studying medicine, because we always have a lot of fun together and I can talk to her about anything. She's awesome; she even thinks Clois is cute! I don't know about the thing. I'd say my laptop, because I can't go without it, but only if I can get some internet access and charge it, lol. ;)
2. What is your one favorite show of all time, and why can it never be beat by any other?
Law and Order. It's just so GOOD, especially this season. I was worried when Cutter showed up but he's really developed into a great character. His interactions with Jack make me smile. My favorite years will always be when Briscoe and Green were the detectives though and I never get sick of watching reruns. I'm a little pissed off with NBC for canceling it, even though it's the 20th season. I was promised a 21st, damn it!
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You get enough time to make ONE phone call. Who would you call?
My parents. I'd hope that they'd have a fire extinguisher on the plane, but if it's that bad, I'd want to say goodbye.
4. What did you want to be when you were a child, and why did you change it to the profession you have now(or is going to be)?
When I was a kid, I wanted to be a bunch of things, from a basketball player to a writer. In fact, I started out writing 200 page stories that I pictured could be Bollywood (Hindi film industry) movies. I decided to be a lawyer when I was 13 though and I never looked back. Not sure why it changed ... I guess I just got fascinated with the idea of being a lawyer and never let it go. :)
5. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you had “no regrets” what would it be?
I wish I was a better student in high school. Everything worked out fine, but I sure didn't make it easy on myself. My poor parents would've had a lot less stress back then too.