Chloe/Clark may be the popular answer but it's not mine. I did enjoy it, but I've had a lot of issues with it over the past couple of years (if I'm honest, even parts of s7). So I went for another friendship that I adore.
Anyone who knows me should know how much I adore the Chlo-Lo relationship. Erica and Allison had chemistry from that first scene in s4. Their hug was just so natural and they just took off from there. They're another reason I always say season 4 is my favorite. It was when we had the best Chlo-Lo. I love that Lois gave Chloe advice back in 'Pariah', when Alicia showed her the secret. She was so awesome with the way she did that, and it was good solid advice. Oh, yeah, let's not forget the whole "welcome to the bullpen, Ms Lane" back in 'Facade', when Chloe supported Lois going into journalism. See, show? You could've had them both working there just fine! But let's not go there right now. I'm focusing on the positive. Even when s5 was full of painful Clana, Chloe and Lois had some nice scenes.
It's obvious how much they mean to each other. Chloe broke down when she found Lois, stabbed and dead, at the end of s6. Her tears brought Lois back to life! Then, when Chloe went missing, Lois fought to find her and get her back. No offense to Ollie and Clark, but Lois got there first and HER plan was better. She had even infiltrated the facility and was the one who ended up locating Chloe. I was angry that we were gypped a Chlo-Lo scene after that. Chlark got a hug! Why was Lois tasered and forgotten about?
Other than 'Odyssey', s8 had some nice Chlo-Lo moments, even when one of them wasn't around. I loved how Chloe warned Clark about breaking Lois's heart. It was a nice parallel to Lois doing the same thing in s4. I wish the show wouldn't give them scenes only when it's convenient.
Even though Allison won't be around for much of s10, hopefully they give Chlo-Lo a nice sendoff!
Day 18- Best Friendship
Day 19- Funniest Moment
Day 20- OMG WTF?! Moment
Day 21- Your guilty pleasure ship
Day 22- Best Quote
Day 23- Favorite minor character (i.e. only been in 1-3 episode)
Day 24- Favorite mythos moment
Day 25- Something you think Smallville did better than comics canon
Day 26- Scene that was the most aesthetically pleasing/prettiest
Day 27- Favorite hospital scene
Day 28- Favorite music montage
Day 29- favorite Superman franchise actors who have guest-starred (Christopher Reeve, Helen Slater, Dean Cain etc.)
Day 30- Memory of your first time watching Smallville
Other potential replacements:
- favorite end montage
- favorite "someone looking at two people from the outside" scene
- favorite Superman quote used in the show
- favorite use of the S shield (to narrow it down, you might want to discount the Blur costume and all the calling cards in S9)
- favorite Clark save
- worst parent on the show ever
- favorite El/Kryptonian other than Clark
- scenes and shots that you think best represent and focused on Smallville as the hometown of a future Superman
- favorite reveal of The Secret
- favorite performance/scene of a character getting possessed
- Least favorite Plot (story arc)
- Craziest plot/episode/scene
- Strangest/Weirdest Villian/Character
- Character that died too soon
- Character that should've died sooner
- Most annoying character