Speaking of Clark/Ollie, I'm glad I have them. Whenever there's drama, they're my happy place. (And I'd avoid Twitter for those of you who want to stay in a good mood). My newest plan is to ignore the haters. They can be as nasty as they want, but really, all it shows is how desperate they've become. Their words, while sad and disgusting, can't and won't change the show. It won't change what's happened and what will continue to happen. I've come to a calm happy place when dealing with fandom and I won't let them pull me out of it. It's what led to me leaving the first time, and I'm not going anywhere anymore. I like that I can say this with a smile on my face (even though you can't see me, just trust me when I say I'm smiling).
Now that I've had my little rant, I'm going on with the meme!
favorite performance/scene of a character getting possessed
It has to be Martha being possessed by Dawn in 'Spirit' (sorry, couldn't find a picture/GIF). Everyone did really well while they were supposed to be possessed, from Lois to Chloe and of course, Clark ('crown's mine, bitch'! That will never get old). But Martha dancing in the kitchen? Killed me! Then when she accused Lois and Clark of being together ... I was dying. Their expressions were so priceless. :D
favorite El/Kryptonian other than Clark
While I feel that Kara was badly used in s7, I liked her in 'Bloodline', and a handful of times in s7 too. I wish they had focused on her relationship with Clark, instead of throwing her into a love triangle. She could've given him information on Krypton and whatnot. But Laura was a good casting, and I am excited to see her back in s10.
Other potential replacements:
- favorite end montage
- favorite "someone looking at two people from the outside" scene
- favorite Superman quote used in the show
- favorite use of the S shield (to narrow it down, you might want to discount the Blur costume and all the calling cards in S9)
- favorite Clark save
- worst parent on the show ever
- favorite El/Kryptonian other than Clark
- scenes and shots that you think best represent and focused on Smallville as the hometown of a future Superman
- favorite performance/scene of a character getting possessed
- Least favorite Plot (story arc)
- Craziest plot/episode/scene
- Strangest/Weirdest Villian/Character
- Character that should've died sooner
- Most annoying character