1. All By Myself by boltgirl426 (Clark/Oliver, G)- This is part of her 'La Fuga Dolce' and 'Coming Full Circle' verse, both which can be found on my clark/oliver fic list, which is alphabetized by author. If you haven't read this verse, you should because you're seriously missing out! In this piece, it's Lucy, the youngest child, who is the focus and she's feeling left out that she doesn't have powers like the rest of her siblings. It's very awesome, just like the all the other fics she writes. So stop wasting time reading this; go read the fic instead!
2. Aura by bradygirl_12 (DCU, Clark/Bruce, G)- Bruce basks in Clark's aura. I don't know how she comes up with these amazing ideas and carries them out so well. The descriptions, as always, are amazing. I have yet to find a writer who can paint such a beautiful picture through words. Simply awe worthy. Always and this fic is no exception.
3. Dawn-Kissed by bradygirl_12 (Clark/Bruce, G, Smallville/Batman Begins)- I requested this when she was taking them and she wrote this lovely fic. I adore first time fics and she is just amazing at writing the fluff (okay, she's amazing at writing any genre but I do love romantic stories). Just an all around win fic! :D
4. Fireworks by bradygirl_12 (DCU, Clark/Bruce, G)- Clark and Bruce enjoy the fireworks on the 4th of July. I love her Clark/Bruce fics and this is just brilliant. The way she writes the boys make me smile.
5. Frenemy by shadowglove88 (Chloe/Tess (preslash), mentions of Chloe/Oliver, PG-13)- Based on the idea that Tess actually knows where Chloe is. I was excited when I saw this fic. I desperately wanted something like this and even contemplated writing it myself. But someone did it and it was great! I like the way she writes Tess and Chloe. Definitely read it if you're a fan of these two (and more people should be!).
6. From Different Worlds by bradygirl_12 (DCU, Clark/Bruce, G)- Clark reflects on how he and Bruce are so different. It's is the right combination of angst and sweetness. I want to give the boys a hug, but I think they're taking care of each other.
7. Getaway by ancarett (Clark/Lois, R)- Clark and Lois go on a real vacation. I love her Clark and Lois. So snarky and perfect. Also, in this fic, Lois knows about Clark's secret, which makes it even more fun. Just an enjoyable fic that will put a smile on your face.
8. Girl's Night In by sxymami0909 (Chloe, Lois, mentions of Clark/Lois & Chloe/Oliver, PG-13)- Lois and Chloe have a girl's night in and Lois decides to play Marry Fuck Die, using the Justice League members. It's funny and cute.
9. Heartland VI: "Trick-Or-Treat!" by bradygirl_12 (DCU, Clark/Bruce, Dick, Martha/Jonathan, G)- The Heartland 'verse is one of my favorite Clark/Bruce fics and I get excited when I find new installments. In this one, Clark & Bruce take Dick trick or treating. Very cute and it will definitely put you in the Halloween mood.
10. In Early Dawn's Light by bradygirl_12 (DCU, Clark/Bruce, PG-13)- Clark worships the sun and Bruce worships Clark. This fic takes my breath away. The descriptions, the pure love that Bruce has for Clark ... simply perfect.
11. It's Complicated by sxymami0909 (Chloe/Oliver, Clark/Lois, R)- Lois overhears Oliver propositioning Chloe. You know our gal ... she doesn't let up. She just cracks me up in this fic, as do the other three. There should be more fics with Chlollie & Clois, especially ones that are written this well!
12. Making Time by sarcastic_fina (Chloe, Lois, mentions of Chloe/Oliver & Clark/Lois, PG)- She was taking requests for that 'Pay It Forward' meme and I made a request. She wrote me Chlo-Lo! There's not enough of it in the world and she writes the girls so perfectly. Lois wants more time with her cousin. The dialogue is funny and I just love them, as well as the fic.
13. Masochists by sarcastic_fina (Chloe/Oliver, PG-13)- This fic cracks me up. Chloe and Oliver attempt to go furniture shopping. Of course, with those two, even a shopping trip doesn't end normally! Read it and you will love it just like I do. Those two are great and she has a good grasp on their voices. Ollie and his obsession with green never fails to amuse me.
14. No Disappointments by CHAILYN (Clark, Oliver, PG)- This is a great friendship fic based off the interview scene in 'Homecoming'. I wanted something like this and I was so thrilled to get the alert for it in my inbox last night. I like the way she wrote Clark and even Oliver. It will definitely make you smile.
15. Of Missing Shirts and Late Night Showers by sxymami0909 (Chloe, Lois, implied Chloe/Oliver, PG-13)- Chloe freaks out and goes running to Lois for advice. There's bonding and comfort and just lovely Chlo-Lo! If the show won't give us my favorite cousins unless it's convenient for them, there are awesome writers who will.
16. One Surprise, Two Surprise by iheartBL (Clark/Lois, Cat, Tess, PG-13)- This is about Lois coming back from Africa and meeting Cat Grant. I hoped that there would be a scene like this on the show but at least there's fanfic. This one made me smile and I love her Lois. Very in character and very funny. Even Tess was well written!
17. One True Love by bradygirl_12 (DCU, Clark/Bruce, Steve/Diana, Ollie/Dinah, Zatanna, G)-On Halloween, a witch gives Clark an amulet to help him find his true love. I do love Halloween fics, especially when they're Clark/Bruce and written by one of my favorite writers. This one was sweet and funny and just an all around win!
18. Picture Perfect by sarcastic_fina (Chloe/Oliver, Clark/Lois, PG)- Chloe & Oliver in Clark's POV. They're all at the beach and it's just a lot of fun. I really like it. Her Clark is very sweet and well written, plus there's Clois! Her Lois cracks me up. She's so great, just like this fic. A must read if you ship both Chlollie and Clois, like I do!
19. Possession by phoenixnz (Clark/Lois, R, AU)- This is a historical AU where Kal-El is a prince who is forced to take a wife. He is reluctant until Lois literally falls into his lap. I love how she writes this fic and I really like her Kal and Lois. Lois is just so ... Lois. The two of them together in this fic? Hot and fabulous!
20. Red Silk and Black Leather by bradygirl_12 (Clark/Bruce, NC-17, Smallville/Batman Begins, AU)- Takes place during Clark's wild Metropolis summer. In this fic, he meets Bruce, who is trying to avoid Gotham. Very hot and just plain incredible. With all the fics that exist about that summer, it's only right that there should be a Clark/Bruce one. How lucky are we that one of the best C/B writers around decided to do just that? Go read it. You won't regret it. Promise.
21. Silken by bradygirl_12 (DCU, Clark/Bruce, R)- Bruce has had a horrible day, but fortunately, he has Clark waiting for him. I do love sap (always have been a bit of a romantic at heart) and she knows how to write it. What can I say about this but it's wonderful? Go read it!
22. Sunday Morning by nakimura (Clark/Lois, NC-17, spoilers)- Clark convinces Lois to stay in bed on a sunday morning. Very sweet yet hot. Clark and Lois are perfectly characterized. I so want to see this happen on the show! At least I have awesome fanfic to hold me over for now.
23. Superheroes make poor patients and other facts of life by calcus (Clark/Oliver, Lois, PG)- Oliver's injured and Clark takes care of him. It's just adorable. I adore Clark and Ollie and she writes them both so well. There's even awesome!Lois, who is always an appreciated addition to any fic.
24. The Rest of Forever Starts Today by sxymami0909 (Chloe/Oliver, PG-13)- A fic where Oliver's revelation that he's Green Arrow ends up bringing Chloe home. She really did a good job with writing Chloe and Oliver and getting their emotions down. They were both very in character and their reunion was very realistic.
25. This Is A Job For...! by bradygirl_12 (DCU, Clark/Bruce, R)- Bruce is acting grumpier (than usual) and the rest of the League enlists Clark's help. It's definitely very funny. I was taken in by the title and the fic just kept getting better. Yes, I know that I'm recc'ing a lot of her work today but I stumbled upon a bunch of fics I hadn't read when she completed a challenge table and they're all rec worthy!
26. When Forever Comes by sarcastic_fina (Chloe/Bart, PG)- I love Chlart and I especially loves the way she writes them. Bart is too cute and absolutely devoted to Chloe (like on the show), and Chloe is as unaffected as she likes to pretend. Very sweet.
Okay, I got a little carried away. Don't judge! Anyway, I hope you all find something you like and if you do, make sure to comment! That way we can get more great fic from these people. :)