Day 22: A pairing that a lot of people ship, but you don’t
Wow, I have to pick just one? There are many popular ships that I am not a fan of, such as Lucas/Peyton, Jack/Elizabeth, Kirk/McCoy, Harry/Snape, and Snape/Lily. But I went in a different direction and chose a ship that a lot of people seem to be into: Clark/Tess.
I love Clark and I love Tess, but just not together. It seems that a lot of people who like both characters also tend to ship them together. Maybe I'm wrong but that's the vibe I get. Yes, they have chemistry, more than say, Oliver/Tess (this is only my opinion), but IDK. I just can't see it. Even the much talked about kiss in 'Luthor', between AU Clark and RW Tess didn't impress me much. The only thing hot about that kiss was AU Clark. I give Cassidy props for managing to convey her internal struggle through a very short period of time but I honestly didn't think the kiss was all that special. *shrugs* I've just seen better.
Honestly, my favorite Clark/Tess scene was the last one, when he was apologizing and comforting her (which is why I chose that picture to post). I was really worried that the revelation that she's a Luthor would ruin everything between them and I was relieved when it didn't. Friendship scenes make me happy. Anything more? Not interested. No offense to people who ship them; I'm just stating how I feel. Just saying how I feel. Ironically, I'd so be into some Clark/Lois/Tess, because yeah, that'd be hot. Just Lois has to be in the mix, lol.
22. A pairing that a lot of people ship, but you don’t
23. An unpopular pairing that you like
24. A pairing you think is actually together behind-the-scenes, but it's not confirmed in canon
25. A pairing that you have grown to like but didn't at first
26. Favorite childhood pairing
27. Pairing you think is the most adorable
28. A pairing people would be surprised you like
29. Your favorite of all the relationships you've posted so far
30. Free choice