Day 23: An unpopular pairing that you like
Hmm ... I am not sure if I have any truly "unpopular" ships. I mean, Chlollie seems to get a lot of flack but even still, I think it has enough followers. The only one that I sorta ship that I consider unpopular is Lorelai/Christopher (Gilmore Girls).
I'm a total Lorelai/Luke shipper but I have a soft spot for these two. Yes, Christopher isn't exactly the perfect person but let's face it: who is? Honestly, I think they have chemistry and they've had some fun scenes. I wasn't thrilled with their marriage in season 7 but they won me over. Luke was being an unreasonable jackass in season 6 and while I was still hoping L/L would be endgame, I was sad that they had to destroy the L/C relationship to get there.
23. An unpopular pairing that you like
24. A pairing you think is actually together behind-the-scenes, but it's not confirmed in canon
25. A pairing that you have grown to like but didn't at first
26. Favorite childhood pairing
27. Pairing you think is the most adorable
28. A pairing people would be surprised you like
29. Your favorite of all the relationships you've posted so far
30. Free choice